Talking Photo Album
The following support documents are available:
Unbelievably useful for a huge variety of activities! Display images and simultaneously reinforce audibly with sound. Decide on the purpose of the activity, e.g. rehab, teaching or reminiscing etc. Insert a picture, or set of images such as photographs, text, diagrams, illustrations etc. Use either the built-in microphone to record voice, noises, music, sound effects, or load the SD card with sound files from your PC. As the user opens each pages to view the pictures, the sound plays. Suggestions for use:
- Teaching - object recognition, vocabulary, learning languages, phonics, emotions, expressions etc.
- Rehab - visually and audibly illustrate sequencing of activities - use images for dressing or brushing teeth etc. or put in exercise diagrams with audible prompts etc.
- SLT - practicing articulation and speech sounds, oral facial exercises and movements etc.
- Reminiscence - create themed scrapbooks of newspaper cuttings, adverts, nostalgia with sounds or music that relate to the subject matter.
- Social Stories - but reinforced with supportive audible cues.
- Useful for children and adults, particularly those who find visual aids helpful to understand tasks.
- Approximately 48 hours recording time (4GB memory).
- 20 pages for 12.7x17.8cm (5x7”) photos.
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (to be purchased separately).
- For 3 years and over.
|Dimensions||approx 22.5 x 17.5 x 3.5cm|