We do update this Policy from time to time so please do return and review this Policy regularly.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), details of our data controller are available upon request.
Information We Collect
In operating our website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or order from us.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
This website is owned and operated by Rompa Ltd.
We may, on occasion, gather information regarding your computer whilst you are on our website. This enables us to improve our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website, where appropriate. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you. All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org or www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow.
Click Here to find out more about the cookies we collect.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about services similar to those which were the subject of previous interest shown by you. We may use your data to provide you with information about our services which we consider may be of interest to you. We may contact you about these services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for. If you do not want us to use your data you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Storing Your Personal Data
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- To facilitate delivery of your purchases we will need to share your delivery address and contact information with our appointed carriers.
- where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
Rompa Ltd use a PCI compliant payment gateway therefore we do not have access to, or store full card details given during a transaction at checkout.